Cookies are small files that are sent to your browser and stored on your device when you visit a website.
Cookies allow efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, they also provide information to the owner of the site for statistical purposes or advertising, mainly to customize the browsing experience remembering user preferences.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Preferences and disabling cookies
Most browsers are configured to accept, check and disable cookies through the settings. Please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies may cause malfunction of the site and/or limit services. Below are links for managing cookies on the following browsers:
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the add-on to deactivate Google Analytics